12 November 2011

Well, I finally decided to jump ship from Apple's MobileMe web hosting to Blogger.  With Apple's new iCloud web hosting is being discontinued so I would have to make the transition sooner or later.  Over the next couple of months I'll be transitioning web content and photos to the new blog.


I'm also refocusing the purpose of this blog so hopefully I'll be posting more often.  


On a quilting related note, I finished piecing my oldest granddaughter's quilt.  There is a local quilt shop that rents time on a 30 inch Gammill.  I'm working on accumulating several quilt tops then I'll go for the initial lesson and have enough to quilt so I don't forget how to do it. ;-P  Unfortunately I can't post pictures be the granddaughter or her mother may see it.  I want it to be a Christmas surprise.



No comments:

Post a Comment